We usually have a waiting list on our bullies so If your are interested on being on a no obligation list for future breeding please let me know by emailing me at Hagen484@aol.com
EXCEPTING CREDIT CARDS OR PAYMENTS Thru PAYPAL *** if using PayPal you need to add 3.1 % to the cost to cover fees by PayPal .
1. PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay in either of two ways: 1) you may use the "PayPal" feature to pay through your banking account or debit card; OR 2) you may use PayPal to pay with a credit card. You do not have to reveal your credit card number or any financial information to us; your payment is secure. Note: You can use Paypal 'with' or 'without' a PayPal account; just click the "PayPal" site above, and you will be taken through the secure payment process, for either a banking account or credit card. PayPal is a widely-used and respected method of online payment used by millions of people; we have always had a pleasant business relationship with them.
1. A puppy must be paid for in full before it will be shipped to you. You may, however, reserve a particular puppy whose picture is posted by making a $300 deposit on that puppy. The minute that your deposit is received, your puppy will be taken off the market and sold to no one else. (Balance of payment MUST be received before puppy will be sent, delivered, or personally picked up. More specific instruction appear below for individual cases/circumstances.)
2. A deposit you make on a puppy is non-refundable; if you put a deposit on a puppy, we remove it from the market to secure it for YOU. Should you change your mind at a later time, we have lost the opportunity to sell the puppy during that time. Once you send a deposit, it cannot be returned(unlesswe fail to 'make good' on the delivery of the puppy you have reserved; in that case, of course your money will be returned). PLEASE NOTE THIS IMPORTANT WARNING SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEMS LATER ON!!! [When you sign the Purchase Agreement, that document becomes legally binding.]
3. You may NOT transfer your deposit. YOU were approved; the puppy was sold to YOU; we cannot allow our little babies to go to unapproved homes.
Balance of Payment
1. If you choose to place a deposit on a particular puppy in order to hold him or her, the balance of that puppy's cost must be received within one week prior to the day designated as the day you are to receive your puppy. [Note: If because of temperature extremes we must hand deliver the puppy, then balance of payment must be made TWO weeks prior to agreed upon delivery date. This time is needed to make airline reservations.] If we have not received the balance within seven (7) days of the delivery date [or within fourteen (14) days of 'hand-delivery' date], you will forfeit that deposit and your puppy will no longer be reserved for you. We will assume you have changed your mind, and the puppy will immediately be made available to others.(THE COST OF SHIPPING IS $300.00 TO BUYER)
2. Under no circumstances will the puppy be shipped to you, or released to you, unless payment in full has been received.
Pet puppies are $1500 which means they will be spayed- neutered and will not be bred or shown. All puppies with full AKC are $1800-$2500 depending on there parents are and will be on a show contract.